Video: going frictionless, enabling great customer experiences on platforms
Platform companies thrive by making commerce and connections more convenient for their users. That means they live and die by their ability to reduce the friction those users feel. But how do you do that? At WePay’s 2016 influencer summit, we gathered product leaders from some of the top B2B platform companies for a lively discussion about the causes of friction on platforms and what can be done about it.
Terry Hicks, Chief Product Officer at Infusionsoft; Warren Faleiro, Chief Technology Officer at Freshbook; and Piyum Samaraweera, Vice President of Product at Constant Contact answered many questions regarding the topic:
- How do you avoid breaking what you’ve worked so hard to build?
- Where would you start if you have a great product, and you decide to integrate people into the enterprise?
- How do you communicate to your customer whose technology they are using and when are they using it?
- What is the most effective way to communicate with customers about what to expect?
- How are you integrating code or experiences that are not branded?
- What best practices are recommended when thinking about integrating third party partners in frictionless experiences?
Here’s the video with the full discussion: