Earlier this year, we started a project to improve the design of WePay. Our goal was to make it even easier for you to accept payments online. As a first step, we improved the process of using our free tools. Today, we’re announcing a few additional improvements.
- WePay Logo: Click here to go home
- Your name and image: Click here to access your settings or sign out.
- Alerts: Click here to see items that require your attention, such as outstanding invoices.
- My Payments: Click here to see all the payments you’ve ever made on WePay.
- Help: Click here to read support articles or contact us.
Easier Account Management
- Tools: On the left, you have quick access to the tools you’re using to accept payments.
- Account Summary: On the right, we’ve summarized the most important information about your account (Account balance and pending payments). Click on the “View Account History” to view all your transactions.
We hope these changes make your WePay experience even better by bringing important information to your fingertips.
Vishwa, Product Manager